- DOGET is in ultra bullish and bearish mode more than 20 times in a month.
- The DOGET has approximately increased over 6816566% in the past 30 days.
- The pump and dump are fraudulent price manipulations.
The Doge Token (DOGET), an effective version of Dogecoin, is in ultra bullish and bearish mode more than 20 times in a month.The DOGET has approximately increased over 6816566% in a month. Notably, the DOGET’s all-time high price is $0.002045 and all-time low is $0.00000003 in the last 30-days.
Moreover, the pump and dump are fraudulent price manipulations which have already been in economic settings since the 1700s. However, in crypto trading, this is a more complex scenario that needs immediate action. More so, the people behind this include fraudsters, opportunists, or just groups of individuals whose goal is to make a profit.
The Doge Token has gone to pump and dump for the past 30 days. According to CoinMarketCap, the DOGET price is trading at $0.001279 with a 24-hour trading volume of $90,332, at the time of writing.
The Doge Token focuses on providing high speed and low-cost transactions without need to compromise the security. In fact, the Doge community is always known for humor and fun. They provide a move from a more hobby driven blockchain technology to the most advanced and secure Stellar.
In addition, the community has a lot of opportunities with Dogecoin. However, due to it’s shrinking community they built an alternative: Doge Token. Even more, the Doge Token explains itself as a green token. In addition, the token is an efficient version of Dogecoin.
Digital assets are rapidly gaining attention today. Because of its uncharted regulations, pump and dump methodology is likely to happen again and again — which is why crypto traders need to stay alert at all times.
Recommended for You
- Top 5 Trending Crypto With High Volume in Last 24 Hours
- Crypto Market Crashes Third Time in Two Weeks. Is It a Correction?
- Dogecoin Price Prediction: Doge Could Face Another Bull Rally
- Elon Musk Pumps DOGE Price Tweeting ‘Lil X is holding his Doge like a champ’
- Dogecoin Price Prediction 2021 – Will DOGE Hit $1 Soon?