- In the last 24-hour, SHIB price and volume gained over 67% and 376%.
- SHIB has surprised the entire crypto market with its huge price gain.
- The price was started to increase after the tweet from Elon Musk.
SHIBA INU (SHIB) which is known as DOGECOIN KILLER has been founded as a top gainer. In the last 24-hour, SHIB price has gained over 67%. And the last 24-hour volume also gained over 376%.
Accordingly, SHIB has surprised the entire cryptocurrency market with its huge price gain. Because the major cryptocurrency in the crypto market continued to be in red on Monday with only a small increase in the altcoin prices.
More so, the developer of SHIBA INU has created SHIB from inspiration from Dogecoin. The SHIBA INU developers aim to develop SHIB more than just a joke. It is an ERC-20 token adaptable to the Ethereum blockchain network. SHIB coin holders also support and promote the coin on social media like Reddit and Twitter.
Furthermore, SHIB price was started to increase after the tweet from Elon Musk, Tesla CEO and Dogecoin (DOGE) investor. Earlier the price of SHIBA INU (SHIB) was climbed up in a short span after Elon Musk shared a snap of his new pet dog named Floki. And on Monday, Elon Musk tweeted a snap of another dog with the caption Floki Frunkpuppy, this seems to be a reason for the sudden price of SHIB.
Current Market Status of SHIB
As per CoinMarketCap, SHIBA INU’s (SHIB) price was trading at $0.00001856 with a 24-hour trading volume of $11,321,161,366. The price of SHIB has increased 67.63% within a day, and the volume increased376.94% in a day. The circulating supply of SHIB is 394,796.00B SHIB. It can be traded in top crypto exchanges such as Binance, Mandala Exchange, Huobi Global, OKEx, and FTX.
Recommended for You
- Axie Infinity- NFT Game Closed $152M in Series B Funding
- StakeSteak Gets Hacked Through a Private Key, Loses $200,000
- MXC First Blockchain-IoT Company To List on German Stock Exchange
- Forbes 2021 Wealthiest People List Includes 7 Cryptocurrency Billionaires
- Solana and Uniswap Enter Large-Cap Fund Through Grayscale Investments