- Ethereum smart contracts on Cardano.
- dcSpark aims at creating critical products and solutions on top crypto projects.
- Nicolas Arqueros and Sebastien Guillemot launched the DcSpark in April.
Charles Hoskinson, a CEO of IOG and King of the Rats made a recent retweet on Twitter saying that Ethereum smart contracts on Cardano.
Ethereum smart contracts on Cardano! Glad to see someone getting into that Pond https://t.co/DH9D1v4ahh
— Charles Hoskinson (@IOHK_Charles) August 25, 2021
Moreover, Hoskinson retweets the announcement of dcSpark. More so, dcSpark is a crypto ecosystem builder. In fact, the platform is a product related blockchain firm aimed at creating critical products. And solutions on top crypto projects in the industry.
DcSpark Lead Engineer Nicolas Di Prima explains in youtube about the huge boost for Cardano smart contracts adoption.
Nicolas Arqueros and Sebastien Guillemot launched the DcSpark in April. More so, Ethereum and Cardano together are way better you know in collaboration than they are separate. This makes Nicola think it’ll be very interesting to see how this sort of plays out in bringing those two things together.
All-in-all, it is going to be interesting, and what’s interesting is that users are not going to try to write to a new blockchain where they have to buy in like swap tokens or this kind of thing we want.
Everyone wants Cardano as the main gas engine, so users pay for use the smart contract with
Cardinal Cardone chain. This is effectively a side chain with its own relative security guarantees. However, it has its native sort of utility is ADA that lives on Cardano
In the future, when launched users will have a general idea of when users will know, when this will sort of be in its fullest form for people to really use and deploy on. Moreover, the platform aims for a private test net by the end of September and by the end of the year to have a more public test net and hopefully even release early next year.
Recommended for You
- Charles Hoskin’s Upcoming Update on Cardano, While ADA Will Soon Hit $3
- Charles Hoskinson Engages Billionaire Mark Cuban
- Cardano ADA Developer Hoskinson Discussed Crypto, Blockchain
- Within 3 Weeks Cardano (ADA) Adds 50,000 New Staking Addresses
- Ethereum Would Reap to Its Peak in 2 Years; While ADA Will Be Next