- This brings together global telephony and blockchain technologies.
- Cardano’s parent firm, Input Output, announced it collaborated with Chainlink.
Cardano is rising in the world cryptocurrency. The blockchain community believes it has potential. According to CoinMarketCap, ADA is the third-largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization.
Following such positive days, Cardano founder and CEO Charles Hoskinson announced a collaboration with DISH. Furthermore, the agreement should allow Dish Network to offer DID to its 8 million customers.
This brings together global telephony and blockchain technologies. Hoskinson announced the partnership during the Cardano Summit 2021. Moreover, it is one of the earliest collaborations in the crypto sector.
Extra Support for Developers
According to Hoskinson, the collaboration would enable the global telecommunications provider to unleash value for its customers. Thus, Cardano blockchain is now being introduced to Dish.
Cardano’s parent firm, Input Output, announced it collaborated with Chainlink to assist developers in creating secure decentralized financial (DeFi) apps. Definitely, it will allow extra support for developers who work on the Cardano blockchain to develop smart contracts.
Head of blockchain partnerships, Niki Ariyasinghe at Chainlink Labs, said:
“We have tremendous amount of respect for the Cardano ecosystem. For us it’s about right timing to engage with the Cardano ecosystem […] and bring it together with Chainlink which is really built to enable smart contracts.”
Following the fantastic collaboration, Hoskinson highlighted that identification, the flow of data capacity sharing, and other possibilities exist.
In order to create a network where customers may move smoothly from one location to another, Hoskinson says the business architecture has remained inflexible. According to CoinMarketCap, Cardano price today is $2.19 USD with a 24-hour trading volume of $5,958,476,157 USD.
Recommended for You
- Altcoin the New Favorite Over Bitcoin? Find Out!
- GoldFinX (GIX) Skyrockets 1674% In A Day After New Partnerships
- CEO of Digital Finance Group, James Wo on FTX Purchase of LedgerX
- IoTeX (IOTX) Price Surges, Trading Volume Rose Over 900% in Last 24-Hours
- Major Dogecoin Twitter User Posts “Dogecoin Community Will Support Musk”