- XRP price is predicted to hit $2.54 with an upsurge of 160%.
- If XRP touches $1.052 then we can expect a continuous bullish trend.
- we can expect XRP to break higher and finally set a higher high.
Over the last 24 hours, Satoshi Street traded in the red zone. Crypto giant, Bitcoin (BTC) dropped 3.52%, following this Ethereum (ETH) and Cardano (ADA) price loss by 5.4% and 3%. Eventually, the other major altcoins in the crypto market also faced 4 to 6% losses.
Accordingly, XRP price is also following a weak performance of the crypto market. XRP is at a critical level as traders reflect on the ongoing sell-off. For the last 24 hours, XRP traded between the range of $0.88 and $0.94. A 24-hour trading volume of XRP reached over $2.8 billion with a gain of 3.53%. While the entire market cap trades around $43.3 billion, XRP secured 6th place.
A trader who is known in the industry as Credible posted a tweet in his Twitter account that the cryptocurrency XRP predicted to move higher against Bitcoin. The trader posted an inverse chart of XRP/BTC, that shows the trading pair is ready to rally to 0.000055 BTC that is $2.54. This displays an uptrend of roughly 160% from its present value.
More so, currently, XRP enters the accumulation phase, after failing to remain at the major crucial level. If the XRP price touches $1.052 then we can expect a continuous bullish trend, until then it will be at a critical level.
Furthermore, if the XRP price hits $1.052 then the predicted resistance level is $1.192 and next is $1.326. If XRP hits these resistance levels then we can expect higher highs in the future. This movement will possibly stimulate the buying pressure, begin a buying spree, and push the XRP price to $1.67. So, XRP needs to clear the resistance of $1.12 to target $1.8.
Moreover, if XRP is not able to move above $0.924 then the price might drop down further to $0.816 and we can expect a more bearish trend. Therefore, XRP price appears to be bullish as a base, we can expect XRP to break higher and finally set a higher high in the upcoming days.
Recommended for You
- Want to Know the Top 5 Coins For Staking in 2021? Find Out!
- Cardano (ADA) Needs Retail Trader’s Support to Avoid Downfall
- Here Are Top Five Altcoins for October as per Michael Van de Poppe
- Crypto Analyst Inmortal Predicts New AHT for FTT, ATOM & LINK Soon
- 16 Percent Urban Indians Are Investors in Cryptocurrency as per Survey