TronHero DApp Relaunched Attracting Investors with 200% ROI

TronHero DApp Relaunched Attracting Investors with 200% ROI
  • TronHero relaunched its decentralized application (DApp).
  • TronHero 2.0 attracts investors with a 200% ROI.
  • Allows users to gain a commission in 3 levels of referrals.
  • Moreover, TronHero 1.0 smart contract balance reached zero.

TronHero relaunched its decentralized application (DApp) attracting users with a 200% return on investment (ROI) after 8 complete days. 

TronHero 2.0 attracts investors with a 200% ROI

The TronHero DApp provides seemingly-unstoppable smart contracts that run forever on the Tron blockchain. The updated version of TronHero has attracted many TRON (TRX) investors. Moreover, the DApp provides transparency and fairness to all investors.

The updated version seems a little different from the previous TronHero DApp version. However, in this version users are offered a 25% ROI for their TRX per day. In addition, users can gain only a maximum of 200% ROI. 

TronHero DApp also provides built-in compounding mechanics. Further, there is no third party involvement once it is deployed on the Tron Blockchain. An investor’s daily withdrawal limit is 90,000 TRX.

TronHero 2.0 referral commission

TronHero DApp provides a unique referral commission. This is managed through the TronHero smart contract. This allows users to gain a commission in 3 levels of referrals. Compounding will be applied and the investor will earn 25% ROI for 8 days on new reinvestment.

  • 1st level referral reward – 10%
  • 2nd level referral reward – 5%
  • 3rd level referral reward – 3%

Further, the referral commission will be paid only on investment. However, reinvest can be done subjecting to a minimum of 100 TRX. Added to this, the referral commissions are stored on separate reinvest wallets. 

In addition, there is an 80% contract hold amount imposed. This happens upon auto reactivation of the withdrawal button per 24 hours. More so, the contract will allow the total active investors to withdraw down to 20% of the contract balance. The remaining 80% will be carried forward to the next day.

TronHero 1.0 smart contract balance reached zero

Initially, TronHero 1.0 DApp was launched in November 2020. The DApp provided great profits for the investors. Moreover, the TronHero 1.0 DApps smart contract reached over 22 million TRX tokens.

Unfortunately, many investors failed to reinvest. Finally, the DApp’s smart contract balance reached zero. TronHero 2.0 DApp overcame all the consequences with their updated version which launched today.

Furthermore, regular zoom sessions are conducted. This educated users about Blockchain, smart contracts & cryptocurrency in order for them to achieve financial freedom.

Recommended for You

A responsible HR Admin with good experience in an international pharmaceutical company. She is passionate about dedicating her time to share her perspective about crypto and blockchain technology.