- CoinSwitch Kuber has reached $25 million in a Series B funding round.
- In a Series B funding round from Tiger Global Management.
- Tiger Global Management valuing startup $500.
- Series B funding is financed by Tiger Global.
CoinSwitch Kuber has reached $25 million in a Series B funding round from Tiger Global Management which has to value the startup at about $500 million, it was said by the company in April.
CoinSwitch Kuber has reached the second largest internet market. In addition, it also becomes the private cryptocurrency future which has remained uncertain now. Moreover, Tiger Global Management is one of the investment firms, they are ready to earn superior risk-adjusted returns only for their investors over the long term.
Tiger Global Management has made around 562 investments, the most recent one is in April with CoinSwitch Kuber.
The entire Series B funding round of CoinSwitch Kuber financed by Tiger Global. And valued at more than $500 million. However, it declared just three months after CoinSwitch closed its $15 million Series A round. From Ribbit Capital, Sequoia Capital India, and Kurna Shah.
Because of this Crypto Exchange app, CoinSwitch Kuber users allow buying silvers of several popular Cryptocurrencies. And they can also buy small sachets of Bitcoin and other currencies for only just like 100 Indian rupees ($1.30)
India will not ban private cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, but the startup closed the financing round with Tiger Global before New Delhi’s indication to formulate law, said co-founder and chief executive of CoinSwitch Kuber.
Many crypto startups are growing in India. Even more, if this situation continues then India’s leading Cryptocurrency platform, CoinSwitch will be well-positioned. Added to this, will have great and amazing growing crypto among the investors.
The partner at Tiger Global said that he was very excited to partner with CoinSwitch. Furthermore, as they innovate in this emerging asset class.
Recommended for You
- CoinSwitch Kuber Raises $15M Funding from Ribbit, Paradigm
- PureStake Raises $6M in Funding for Moonbeam Development
- Indian Authorities Reconsiders Ban of Crypto Assets
- China’s Blockchain Developer Raised $30M in Series A Funding
- SynFutures Raises $14M to Create Next Generation Decentralised Derivatives Exchange