- Paul is a 23 million subscriber YouTube celebrity.
- CryptoZoo now has 5,000 members.
CryptoZoo is a Binance Smart Chain (BSC) NFT project led by Logan Paul. Moreover, Paul introduced Crypto Zoo on his show Impaulsive with Logan Paul on August 18.
As stated on the project’s Telegram channel:
“an autonomous ecosystem where zoo owners breed, collect, and trade exotic hybrid animals via NFTs.”
Logan Paul allegedly created DinkDoink before becoming engaged with CryptoZoo, making Crypto Zoo his second crypto venture. The project officially began on September 1, 2021.
Difficult to Evaluate
Paul is a 23 million subscriber YouTube celebrity. Logan Paul was first renowned for his vlogs before he went into music production. Moreover, Logan Paul recently gained notoriety for participating in exhibition boxing matches, which was against the legendary Floyd Mayweather.
The project’s specifics are few, making it difficult to evaluate what it contains for NFT enthusiasts. CryptoZoo now has 5,000 members. Thus, judging from the content on Twitter, there will be rare animal hybrids with high yields having different rarity.
For example, the account teases a “Litten,” a lion-kitten hybrid producing 18,000 ZOO each day. A “Penguinshark” is also available, as is a “Pandacat,” announced as Legendary and yields 47,000 ZOO per day. Players may also be able to build their own hybrids, but this has not been verified.
According to CoinMarketCap, CryptoZoo price today is $0.000124 USD with a 24-hour trading volume of $3,525,694 USD. Its price dropped by 9000% in the past 24 hours. It had gained a total of 54720.33% previous to the 9000% drop, making it groundbreaking crypto, which should be on every trader’s list.
Recommended for You
- Top 3 Play to Earn Project Based on 7 Days Gain
- Top 3 Spotlight Crypto Today for Traders To Invest
- OMG Network (OMG) Climbs Up Nearly 40% In A Week
- BNBPay (BPAY) Price Skyrockets over 92% in the Last 24-Hour
- Justin Bennett on How Low DOT, ADA & LTC Price Could Fall?
- Splintershards (SPS) Jumped 111% Up Amid Crypto-Market Down