- The two bull rallies saw sell offs in July and September.
- This is indicated to be the best time to hodl crypto or even buy more coins.
According to Crypto Analyst Lark Davis, the fourth quarter of 2021 will create many millionaires. Notably, panic sets in the crypto market.
Lark Davis’ tweet suggests that September is a good time to buy the dip. In detail, the Bitcoin Monthly Returns chart he shared on his tweet indicates a graphical representation of the market flow from 2013 to 2021.
Moreover, for crypto holders, traders and investors, this is indicated to be the best time to hodl crypto or even buy more coins for the bullish period. In contrast, the newbies and a few oldies may beg to differ in thought.
Q4 usually looks to be more bullish for BTC. Lark Davis states ‘We are about halfway through the #bitcoin and thus the crypto market cycle, and chances are we could even pump longer and harder due to the fundamentals. So much opportunity in this market still.’
3 Last two bull runs saw sell offs in July following massive runs, both also saw sell offs in September, exactly as we are seeing in 2021. In both previous runs #bitcoin went on for a parabolic yearly finish. history doesn’t repeat, but it sure does rhyme. pic.twitter.com/07wN03cWPd— Lark Davis (@TheCryptoLark) September 22, 2021
According to the Analyst, the last two bull rallies saw sell-offs in July proceeded with massive runs. In addition, both also saw sell-offs in September. This is exactly as we look in 2021. In both previous runs, Bitcoin represents the parabolic yearly end. He also states that history will not repeat by it surely does rhyme.
Bitcoin price has risen considerably in a short span of time. Hence, making the BTC/USD pair much popular among investors and traders. According to CoinMarketCap, the BTC price is trading at $42,235.53 with a 24-hour trading volume of $43,327,095,993, at the press time.
Recommended for You
- Top TVL Gainers in BSC Ecosystem in Last 7 Days
- Enzyme (MLN) Price Upsurges 60 Percent in a Day
- Bitcoin Falls to $40k Resulting in Over 180,700 Investors Liquidated
- Cardano Price Dropped Below $2 but Bulls Recovered the Critical Level
- Study Reveals Even By 2030, C02 Footprint From Bitcoin Mining Not a Concern