- DogeDash has ten exciting levels that become harder as the player advances.
- The game’s goal is to Dash through all ten stages as quickly as possible.
The popularity of gamified crypto projects skyrocketed in the summer of 2021. Among others, Axie Infinity, Crypto Blades, and Mist have experienced significant increases in recent months. Moreover, despite their popularity, they all have one flaw: they, too complicated for the ordinary individual.
DogeDash is a Mario-inspired game where players may earn money by contributing to the environment. Furthermore, the game’s goal is to dash through all ten stages as quickly as possible while collecting money. Moreover, those who finish all levels, receive coins earned credited.
DogeDash has ten exciting levels that become harder as the player advances. Furthermore, it takes a lot of Dash to get to the Dog House and finish the game.
Entry into each “Dash” costs 100 DogeDash coins. This money is refilled into the Game Rewards wallets for future participants. Each Dash has 10,000 coins accessible, which are put into the player’s Crypto Wallet and immediately tradeable.
The game’s beloved characters will be accessible as NFT’s. Moreover, the artists manually create each sprite with meticulous precision to guarantee the finest degree of intricacy.
DogeDash is the game’s native token. Furthermore, it deploys three simple yet effective, which are re-distribution, deflationary, and marketing functions. Paul Caslin, a Grammy-nominated creative director, created DogeDash. Furthermore, the creator wants DogeDash to be a part of the BSC stack of applications and games.
According to CoinMarketCap, the Doge Dash price today is $0.000289 USD with a 24-hour trading volume of $13,363,613 USD. Furthermore, the price has gained 785.73% in the last week.
Recommended for You
- Axie Infinity(AXS) Price Is Close To Cross $150 Soon
- Acuity Token (ACU) Price Skyrockets Over 420% In a Day
- KuCoin Rolls-out KuCoin S, a Test Phase Social Trading Features
- Terra & Solana Price at Critical Levels, Bullish Rally on the Cards?
- Elrond (EGLD) Price Set to Sky-Rocket After Staking Pool Move on Binance