- Bulls have good odds in the current price forecast.
- The ADA price moved slowly last year.
Cardano’s pricing looks to be stuck between $1.95 and $2.15. Last week, the price rose to $2.368 before falling to $2.05. The asset’s slow movement has traders panicking as altcoins like SOL, LUNA, and AVAX rise to dethrone ADA.
Bulls have good odds in the current price forecast. Once that barrier is broken, the ADA price will quickly reach new ATH. The bulk of the community and netizens who believe in the altcoin’s goal support the price surge. Proponents say those upset by the altcoin’s standstill are ignorant and bought into the hype.
The ADA price moved slowly last year. The price has risen from $0.03 to $2.15. But the rally has had its ups and downs. Cardano supporter Darren N. advises his followers to hold the cryptocurrency and have realistic expectations. It also expects pricing to reach new highs despite unavoidable hurdles.
The platform’s co-founder Charles Hoskinson is enthusiastic about the project’s plan for 2022. He set ambitious goals and hopes to bring future technologies to people soon. However, Cardano has displayed similar price movements in the past, including spectacular rallies.
Crypto influencer Ash WSB expects ADA will surpass $6 by year’s end. Despite the recent price action, authorities and supporters anticipate the price to skyrocket shortly. According to CoinMarketCap, the Cardano price today is $1.96 USD with a 24-hour trading volume of $2,137,216,421 USD. Cardano is down 4.55% in the last 24 hours.
Recommended for You
- Bitcoin (BTC) Prices Plunged More Than 7% Today!
- 3 Coins Owned by Elon Musk and Shiba Inu is Missing!
- Ethereum (ETH) Price Suffers, Liquidations Face Massive Drop!
- Top 5 NFT Projects with the Highest Social Signal as per CryptoRank.io
- Particle B Announces Partnership with Bison Trails for the Cronos Testnet and Mainnet Beta