- Cardano has risen in value with other cryptocurrencies.
- The crypto advocate is bearish on the ADA/BTC pair.
The crypto sector has emerged from the shadows, and digital currency is surging to regain lost gains. The market’s recovery has fueled traders’ and investors’ excitement. Cardano has risen in value with other cryptocurrencies. The weak market circumstances hampered the asset’s growth. Cardano (ADA) Price has surged significantly in recent hours. While BTC and ETH prices jumped 4.6 and 6.2 percent, ADA prices rose 5.2 percent.
The star crypto has a 40.3 percent domination. In a day, the entire block went from drab to cheery. Digital currency has climbed from $1.80 to $1.90 in 24 hours. At $3.09, the ATH remains elusive.
$1.50 Price Level Yet To Be Tested
On a daily time frame, ADA has been making lower highs and lower lows, according to Crypto Proponent. He adds that $1.50 has yet to be tested. Entry points might be at $1.77, then around $1.48. The proponent states that $1.75 is critical for the coin to rise or fall.
The analyst predicts a huge run may double the price of ADA to $4.5, which will benefit investors. But $2.10 remains a vital pricing point for ADA to reach its aim. However, the crypto advocate is bearish on the ADA/BTC pair. ADA pricing is expected to hit the aforementioned levels in the next altseason.
According to CoinMarketCap, the Cardano (ADA) price today is $1.91 USD with a 24-hour trading volume of $1,674,216,195 USD. Cardano is up 1.94% in the last 24 hours. Furthermore, it has a live market cap of $63,479,722,207 USD.
Recommended for You
- Chances of Ethereum Hitting $11K by the End of 2021?
- U.K.’s Advertising Watchdog Investigates Ads of Floki Inu Crypto
- Veracity (VRA), Chromia (CHR), and Enjin (ENJ) Up for a Parabolic Run!
- Study Reveals $12 Billion Lost Over Hacks and Scams, Mostly DeFi Users!
- Multimillion-Dollar Crypto Fraud – Israeli Police Arrest High Profile People