- Binamon (BNOM) price skyrockets by over 95% in the last 24 hours.
- Players can create their assets and sell them on the marketplace.
- In 24-hour BNOM was gained from $0.24 to $46.
Accordingly, Binamon is a new blockchain and its toke BNOM started trading in June 2021. The players of Binamon interact with virtual monsters which are known as Binamons, each monster has its specific characteristics. The non-fungible token (NFTs) will be minted via a smart contract called Booster with the use of the BMON token.
More so, in the battle mode, users are allowed to fight with each other by betting on BMON tokens. And the winner will be rewarded with the prizes. The battles will be conducted between the Binamons of the same class. The battle will be sorted out by smart contracts.
Furthermore, the Binamon game is a multiplayer game, and the player’s economy will be powered by its native token BMON. Players of Binamon are allowed to create assets and sell them on the marketplace. An in-game trading zone is available for players and content creators to buy and sell assets. Henceforth, with the unique features of Binamon it native token BNOM price is gaining gradually.
BNOM Current Market Status
According to CoinMarketCap, Binamon (BMON) price is trading at $0.4638 with a 24-hour trading volume of $30,689,518. In the last 24 hours, BNOM price has skyrocketed by over 95%. At the time of writing, the circulating supply of BNOM is 115,453,949.00 BNOM. Currently, BNOM can be traded in crypto exchanges such as ZT, Gate.io, LBank, BitZ, and PancakeSwap (V2).
The above 24-hour price chart of BNOM clearly shows the bullish trend. In 24-hour BNOM was gained from $0.23 to $46. And with this continuous upward trend we can also expect more price surges. Therefore, with the upcoming upgrades and updates, we can expect BNOM to hit its new ATH.
Recommended for You
- XRP Price Predicted To Hit $2.54 With an Upsurge of 160%
- Want to Know the Top 5 Coins For Staking in 2021? Find Out!
- Cardano (ADA) Needs Retail Trader’s Support to Avoid Downfall
- dYdX (DYDX) Bounces In Price Reaching Nearly 110% Within A Week
- Here Are Top Five Altcoins for October as per Michael Van de Poppe