DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Metaverse Market Size, Share, Trends, Analysis and Forecasts By Vertical (BFSI, Retail, Media and Entertainment, Education, Aerospace and Defense, Manufacturing, Others), Component Stack (Hardware, Software, Services), Region and Segment 2022-2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The metaverse market size was valued at USD 22.79 billion in 2021. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 39.8% during the forecast period (2022-2030). The metaverse market report provides an executive-level overview of the metaverse market worldwide today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2030.
This market intelligence report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of the global Metaverse market, and key verticals and component stack in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
The global metaverse market size was valued at USD 22.79 billion in 2021 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 39.8% during 2022-2030. A metaverse is a virtual world where users share experiences and interact in real-time within simulated scenarios. It is still largely conceptual but could transform how people work, shop, communicate, and consume content. Although it is in the early stages of development, it has the potential to be the next mega-theme in digital media.
- This report provides overview and service addressable market for metaverse market
- It identifies the key trends impacting growth of the market over the next 12 to 24 months, split into three categories: technology trends, macroeconomic trends, and regulatory trends.
- It includes global market forecasts for the metaverse industry and analysis of patents, company filings, and hiring trends.
- It contains details of M&A deals in the metaverse space, and a timeline highlighting milestones in the development of metaverse industry.
- The detailed value chain consists of four layers: foundation layer, tools layer, user interface layer, experience layer
Reasons to Buy
- This market intelligence report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of the global Metaverse market, and key verticals and component stack in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying the publisher’s Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Metaverse markets.
- The report also highlights key vertical segments (BFSI, Retail, Media & Entertainment, Education, Aerospace and Defense, Manufacturing, and Others) behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Metaverse markets.
- The report also highlights key component stacks segments (Hardware, Software, Services).
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in metaverse markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help metaverse players succeed in the growing metaverse market globally.
Key Topics Covered:
CHAPTER 01 Executive Summary
CHAPTER 02 Research scope & Segmentation
CHAPTER 03 Metaverse – Industry Trend Analysis
CHAPTER 04 Global Metaverse Revenue Opportunity
CHAPTER 05 Global Metaverse Market revenue Opportunity by Component Stack
CHAPTER 06 Metaverse Vertical Outlook
CHAPTER 07 Metaverse Regional Outlook
CHAPTER 08 Global Metaverse Competitive Landscape
CHAPTER 09 Methodology and Scope
- Epic Games
- Niantic Inc.
- Unity Technologies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dpvrz0
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900