- Fantom is a smart contract-capable blockchain platform.
- Fantom’s DAG-based platform provides immediate payment, near-zero costs.
Crypto investors are taking note of Fantom’s recent rise. Fantom (FTM) was one of the major winners in the crypto market’s summer rally. Its price soared throughout August, reaching an all-time high of $1.93 on September 9, 2021. It has since cooled, but for fans of Fantom, this might be an excellent time to purchase.
The aim is to provide reliable and secure transactions via an open-source, permissionless platform. Fantom’s DAG-based platform provides immediate payment, near-zero cost, and unlimited processing scalability by integrating smart contract Dapp architecture.
The potential for Fantom to be a better version of Ethereum (ETH), the second-largest cryptocurrency, is exciting. Fantom is a smart contract-capable blockchain platform. These applications enable blockchains to do more than transfer cryptocurrency from one user to another. The platform’s native cryptocurrency is the Fantom token.
The future may hold the most difficult task for Fantom. There are many Ethereum alternatives. Cardano (ADA) is the largest and has grown rapidly this year. Solana, too, is a growing platform with lightning-fast transactions.
Fantom may be a good cryptocurrency investment due to its fast transactions and sophisticated smart contracts technology. Its price has fallen since its peak, and its market value is lower than some of its major rivals. It may yet have space to develop.
However, it’s difficult to predict which of these platforms will be the most long-lasting. According to CoinMarketCap, Fantom price today is $2.29 USD with a 24-hour trading volume of $2,970,596,604 USD. Fantom is up 17.19% in the last 24 hours.
Recommended for You
- DeFi Touches $200B, Is DeFi the Future?
- Worldwide Crypto Adoption All-set To Make Altcoins Breakout!
- Chingari’s Crypto Token Will Be Empowered with Solana Blockchain
- Ethereum to Outperform Its Rivals With the Launch of Altair Hard Fork
- Litecoin (LTC) – Oldest Altcoin May Break Barriers and Rise to Its Potential