RENO, Nev.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#blockchain–Crucial Data Solutions, Inc. (CDS), a provider of innovative low-code/no-code software to advance clinical research, saw significant growth in 2022 for its leading data collection and study management solution, TrialKit. Over the course of the year, the company set new benchmarks for success as they continued to provide the software solutions and support needed by life science companies as they worked to develop important new treatments.
“In 2022 CDS made considerable strides toward our mission of helping medtech and biopharm customers enhance the health and quality of life for all patients,” said Jeff Rogers, President of CDS. “From the growth of our client portfolio and expansion of our team, to the release of two new TrialKit modules and our entrance into the frontier of blockchain technology, 2022 brought exciting growth and we can’t wait to show everyone what 2023 has in store.”
Key achievements in 2022 included:
- Realized 68% Year-over-Year revenue growth from 2017-2022
- Grew the number of full-time employees by 13%
- Deployed TrialKit to more than 100 different sponsors and CROs around the world
- Responded to customer support queries quickly, with an average response time under 10 minutes
- Launched an industry-first partnership with Triall to integrate blockchain APIs into TrialKit, realizing the first end-to-end platform of eClinical solutions powered by blockchain
- Recognized by Everest Group as a Major Contender in its Decentralized Clinical Trial Platforms PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2023
- Acknowledged in Clinical Trials Arena’s Excellence Rankings in the Trial Management and the Research & Development categories
Notable new products and TrialKit enhancements included:
- TrialKit Engage, an integrated video conferencing and calendaring tool within TrialKit for scheduling virtual visits and video calls between site personnel and study participants
- TrialKit eTMF, which enables self-service creation, management, and tracking of secure online folders and documents between sites, sponsors and CROs
- Infrastructure upgrades to support unprecedented volumes of data in a validated eClinical platform (i.e., processing billions of records in a single registry)
- An upgraded web-user experience for study participants
- An improved, drill-down knowledge base to make self-help within TrialKit even easier
CDS looks forward to an equally productive and growth-filled 2023, including even more enhancements to TrialKit designed to help customers achieve their research goals and bring safe, effective new therapies to patients more quickly and efficiently.
About Crucial Data Solutions
Founded in 2010, Crucial Data Solutions (CDS) provides the most innovative low-code/no-code data and clinical trial management technology on the market today. TrialKit, our cloud-based platform available via both a web and native mobile app, enables end-to-end clinical trial management for medical device, diagnostics, digital therapeutics, and biotechnology companies of all sizes. Design and deploy validated studies in days not weeks using our intuitive study builder that requires no programming. Over 12,000 global users have leveraged the flexibility of TrialKit to deploy over 8,000 studies across all phases of development, including Verily (a subsidiary of Alphabet), ICON, FUEL Studios, Catalyst Clinical Research, SISCAPA Assay Technologies, and many more.
Learn more about CDS at https://crucialdatasolutions.com/.
Director of Marketing
Crucial Data Solutions, Inc.